We’re going to talk about how to hand color using Marshall translucent photo oils on true black and white photographic paper. This is the 1st post talking about the supplies you’ll need to to get started hand coloring photographs. Here’s a supplies list:
- Marshall Photo Oils
- Marshall Pencils (optional)
- 1 doz. wood skewers
- 100% cotton – cotton balls
- wax paper (roll)
- 8 x 10 piece of cardboard
- 8 x 10 white piece of paper
- blue painters tape or
- Post-it Correction & Cover-up Tape (made by 3M)
- black & white print on matte paper
If you’d like to add anything to this list send me a comment and we can let others know about your experience with hand coloring.
In my next blog post I’ll talk about choosing the right photographic paper for hand coloring.